Parents sometimes are unable to motivate their children in the right spot they need to. Maybe because children don’t pay attention to you or they don’t listen to what you say enough. In situations like this, parents can use quotes and thoughts to help their kids when they are feeling down. Quotes actually have a good effect on someone’s mind even from a young age. The right quote heard at the right time can completely transform your mood from negative to positive. When kids are under so much stress, education quotes for kids can help fill their minds with positivity. So take note of these inspirational education quotes that you can use at the right time when your kids need it to make them feel better.
Parents can make use of the “thought of the day” style in introducing motivational quotes for kids on a daily basis to help them as they face school activities and challenges. Parents can make a board in their child’s room where they can change quotes every day so children can see it before going to school in the morning. It can uplift their mood and can boost their motivation every single day. Parents can pick each piece of encouraging words for kids in school according to what they feel or face at the moment. It can also include funny education quotes that can make them laugh and will ease their stress.
Here are some quality education quotes that can motivate kids in school:
- “If you want to be more powerful in life, educate yourself. It’s that simple.”
- “When you know better, you do better.”- Maya Angelou
- “Learn as much as you can while you are young since life becomes too busy later”- Dana Stewart Scott
- “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.”- Brian Herbert
- “When you talk, you are only repeating something you know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.” – Dalai Lama
Here are some examples of funny education quotes that can make kids’ hearts lighter:
- “Be yourself, for everybody else is already taken.”- Oscar Wilde
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you’ll go!”- Dr. Seuss
- The more you give away the happier you become.’
- ‘“Worry is a misuse of the imagination.” – Dan Zadra
- “Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”- Albert Einstein
Here are some inspirational education quotes for kids that can inspire them to do best at school:
- “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
- “You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin
- “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “I don’t love studying. I hate studying. like learning. Learning is beautiful.” – Natalie Portman
- “If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
Another are samples of inspirational quotes for life that kids can learn from:
- “The time is always right to do what is right.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” – Dr. Seuss
- “Not only must we be good, but we must also be good for something.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “May you live all the days of your life.” – Jonathan Swift
- “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it ‘The Present’.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
Here are education quotes for kids that boost confidence and positivity:
- “When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.” – George Washington Carver
- “A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.” – David Bailey
- “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
- “Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life.” – Sophia Loren
- “You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have.” – Jim Rohn
Of course, inspirational quotes for children and moms:
- ‘Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance, but never in heart.’
- ‘Life is tough, darling, but so are you.’
- “I hope you believe in yourself, as much as I believe in you.” – Mom
- “Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children.” – Maxim Gorky
- ‘I didn’t give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.’
With these motivational quotes for kids, parents can pick so many choices that they can use to help their kids in daily life activities and challenges at school. Although they have a very short attention span, parents need to incorporate these inspirational education quotes in a way that can get their attention and will have an impact on them as they go to school. To do this, you can follow these suggestions below:
1. Each week, you can paste some inspirational education quotes on a wall in colorful, decorative paper and cover them. Make your child uncover one quote each day and read it out loud. Since this involves physical activity, children are likely to be interested in a long time.
2. You can buy your kids a colorful diary and make them write down the quote each day. This also allows for some creativity and keeps children engaged in the activity.
3. Use a reward system to motivate them. When the kids have used positive education quotes and, they will get a reward in return. This way, you can also make sure they have understood what it means.
These quotes are powerful for your kids. May they respond favorably and do well in their daily activities and challenges.