Having a baby makes significant changes and differences in your life. In case you’re pregnant a mother-to-be or the partner or friend of one, make sure that you have a bunch of mixed playlists of pop, jazz, rock, and country songs to celebrate the miracle of birth, babies, and the excellent job of being a mother, you will find in this article so many cute songs about babies.
The rest of me become biggish, too, if you know what I mean by that. However, all of that returned to the usual case quickly through the unbelievable magic of breastfeeding.
Growing and looking after another person is life-changing, especially taking good care of a baby since he is a newborn until adulthood in which he will be capable of managing things by himself. No matter how well educated he is,
The moment you are alone with this baby, you won’t even be able to let him by his own for one second, you won’t also feel comfortable relying on someone else to take good care of your baby, and many questions running inside your head about if you are really are highly qualified to care for such a fragile Baby.
If you are pregnant or near to someone pregnant a friend or a relative, don’t hesitate to gift them a playlist to celebrate the upcoming arrival and to congratulate them too.
Here is a long list of Pop, Rock, Country and R & B Songs for different situations related to pregnancy.
1. “With Arms Wide Open” By Creed
When he got the news that he is about to have a son and to be new dad, the teller of this 2000 amazing rock-folk song is amazed and surprised because he and his partner created a shared life together a long time ago.
All the prayers and the tears of joy start to appear and flow, as he thinks and imagines all the good things that he will show and teach to his future son.
The father has high hopes that one day, his son will be excited to know more about the world and welcome it with happiness and arms wide open.
What are your hopes and expectations for your little one?
2. “I Saw God Today”: A Song By George Strait
Here’s a thing! Have you ever given birth before or witnessed it in your life, if yes, then you will understand this beautiful country song and get the meaning behind its beautiful lyrics.
After working for 18 hours with his charming wife in the hospital, a new father rushes to a Café to take a break. He now sees the whole world differently.
After the birth of his new baby, he can see the footprints of God everywhere.
Again! Back in the hospital, the last Father of the miraculous wonders that he and his wife were entrusted to the baby bed.
3. “A Mother’s Prayer” By Celine Dion
He gently describes the mother’s prayer that God has guided his little girl through life.
The mother asks the Lord to protect her child and reminds her that she is still loved.
4. “Having My Baby” Paul Anka
It is certainly a happy-happy song! She tells him that he is excited about the birth of his baby, while the father licks his partners about the beautiful changes and differences, which gives a gentle mother to his entire body.
Suggestions For Special Songs To Dedicate And Gift To Your Child:
- Amazing: a Song by Janelle
- Baby Mine: A song by Alison Krauss
- Beautiful Boy: It has two versions, one by John Lennon and another one by Celine Dion.
- The Best Part of Me by Lee Price
- Blessed by Elton John
- Blue by Beyonce(Songs about Babies)
- Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle
- Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman
- The Climb by Miley Cyrus
- Dance with my Daughter by Jason Blaine
- Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw
- I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack
- New Day has Come by Celine Dion
- I See the Light by Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi
- I Will Love You by Fisher
- My Wish by Rascal Flatts
- Naleigh Moon by Josh Kelley (international adoption)
- The One Thing by Shakira
- The One Who Knows by Dar Williams
What do you think about these songs? Share your opinion with us.
- 6 Tricks To Make Your Baby Sleep Throughout The Night
- The Ultimate Sleep Schedule for Babies
- The Important Tips to Get Baby Talking
WOMEN STICK TOGETHER, SHARING IS CARING!