Deciding on what kind of stroller to invest in is a daunting task due to a wide variety of strollers to choose from widely varying features and specifications. If you are looking for a stylish-looking stroller that has a flexible and versatile functionality UPPAbaby vista is the right option for you because of its usability, convenience, and style. In this article, we’ll know more information about the UPPAbaby vista 2019 and if its specifications and features are worth it for its price.
- Includes an uppababy vista bassinet for multiple uses such as a stroller and a sleeping counter
- Handlebar with a telescoping adjustment
- Has a maximum weight capacity of 50 lbs
- Standard stroller dimensions of 33.3 x 24.1 x 20.5 inches with a weight of 27.5 pounds
- Auto-lock feature for easy transport and storage
- UppaBaby vista accessories: Rain and bug shields. Seat for infants to toddlers with bumper bar and a storage bin
- Front swivel wheel that auto locks in uneven terrain
- Shock absorbing, core rubber wheels and sealed wheel bearings
- Reclinable and reversible seat
- Magnetic Peek-a-boo flap closure
- Adjustable Canopy Height
- Equipped with a telescoping handlebar for parents with ranging heights
It is equipped with a storage bin that has a maximum storage capacity of about 30lbs with small pockets. You can fit at least large diaper bags inside and you can also place stuff in its small pockets. Aside from the storage bin, it also has pockets at the back of the seat with a zipper so that you can also secure some of your valuables.
The UppaBaby Vista is one of the strollers that has the largest canopy that has SPF 50+ protection. It has a kick out visor as well as a large mesh located on the magnetic closure peek-a-boo window so that you can observe your baby even without opening the whole canopy. You can adjust the sunshade so as to accommodate the height of your children depending on the way how it protects them under the sun. This functionality is helpful especially if you go out with your child on a sunny especially that they are not allowed to wear sunscreen.
It has a 5-point harness that you can easily adjust, put on and take off. It is equipped with a multiple shoulder strap and multiple position crotch for better adjustment. Once you put on the harness, it has a reassuring pop sound indicating that you have properly set up the safety harness. You can easily adjust it depending on your child’s body physique with just one finger. It also has an adjustable leg rest so that your child is also comfortable whatever their position is.
It has a total of six recline positions, you can fully or partially recline it. You can easily change the seat position by just pushing one button. It is equipped with a footrest that is wide, shallow and is covered with plastic. The parts of the seat of the stroller are padded to avoid added security and comfort. It comes with an improved bassinet compared to the UppaBaby bassinet 2014.
The upper vista can be adjusted that can carry up to 3 children because of its UppaBaby Lower Adapter. It can be used as an UppaBaby Vista double or triple stroller, However, you may need to purchase an additional seat to make it happen such as the Uppababy Mesa which is a compatible option for a car seat. It can be for a toddler seat or two or three infant car seats. The available seats at UppaBaby Vista are a universal stroller bench seat that can be used in other strollers as well.
This is one of the four-wheeled strollers that are easy to maneuver with its larger rubber wheels. It is designed to be maneuvered in a grassy, gravel and bumpier surfaces. However, due to its weight, it can be difficult to maneuver it in narrow passageways.
It is made from a magnesium-aluminum alloy that is covered with a simple design and nice finish. It is equipped with a fabric that is durable and can be cleaned easily. Expect that the material of the UppaBaby Vista used an anti-wrinkle as time goes by. Its quality will last longer for up to future generations.
- Ease of Setup
When it comes to setting up this stroller, it may not be the best when it comes to ease of setup but it can be assembled in just 5 minutes in just simple 8 easy steps. It includes a manual that can help you assemble it properly. When not in use, you can fold it easily that can stand still and compact.
- Ease of use
It has a color-coded brake that is Maisto push and set. It is equipped with indicator lights to know the status of the stroller if it is fully stopped or parked for security. The combination of its specifications and features creates a more comfortable and secure feeling. It also has an easy to activate the brake system so that you can easily stop or operate it.
- Size and Weight
The UppaBaby Vista is larger and quite heavy compared to other strollers when it is assembled but when it is folded, it is considered as the most compact stroller for easy storage and handling.
- You can adjust its size to fit infants to toddlers
- Made from quality and high-end materials
- One-piece compact fold for easy storage
- Mattress has reversible functionality with a removable and washable fabric
- It has an oversized canopy for shade and protection
- More than 5 colors to choose from with different design
- Can be converted easily to double or triple strollers
- It has a puncture-proof tire that can be used in different terrains
- Its added weight makes it difficult to maneuver in tight turns and narrow passageways.
- Quite pricey compared to other strollers.
Investing in a high-quality equipped with high-end specifications and features will truly value the worth of your money. Comfortability and security are the main key features that you need to consider in choosing the right stroller for your child. This stroller proves a lot when it comes to its uses that is why it is crowned as the best high-end stroller in 2019.