To be pregnant is the most meaningful event in a woman’s life. But for some, it may be tough. Some men can feel happiness but for some sadness. But whatever will be the emotions, pregnant mom and the pregnancy must be taken seriously at the onset of knowing that precious life is developing inside the womb. Accu Clear Pregnancy Test kit will help couples and mothers to receive a proper response if pregnancy is in progress.
There are several pregnancy tests you can avail of and choose. Before deciding to buy a pregnancy test kit, you should know how it functions and if it meets your expectations. There are pregnancy test kits that use urine, and there are those that use blood.
The pregnancy test is a process to determine if a woman is pregnant. Pregnancy tests will require sampling with the use of either blood or urine. Although it may look simple and comfortable but not all pregnancy tests will give quality and rightful information.
Types of pregnancy tests available in the market
- Internet cheapies. It is best for those who want to do a lot of testing because these kits sometimes do not give a consistent result.
- Digital pregnancy. It is not appropriate for early testing. It is excellent for getting the confirmation of a positive result.
- Pink- dyed test. is better than the blue-dyed test kit. It is easy to read and a lesser likelihood to give false information.
Wait until you miss a period before you go for a pregnancy test if it shows a faint line, that still gives you a positive line. The higher the sensitivity of the pregnancy test kit, the earlier it can detect a pregnancy.
The best time to use the pregnancy test is the week after you missed your period. If you are too excited and can no longer wait, you may take the test a few weeks after you had sex.
What you should know about an evaporation line
The evaporation line happens because the urine is evaporating in the test window. It will show a colorless line that is often mistaken for a positive result. Usually, the evaporation line is grey in color than pink or blue.
You should follow the test instructions to prevent evaporation lines. Usually, the result of the pregnancy tests can be taken in five minutes or less. If the delay in reading the pregnancy test happens, the second line will become an evaporation line.
For early testing, do not use blue-dye pregnancy tests because it is harder to read it. When you do a test before your period is due it may show a faint positive result. You may need to tilt to see and interpret the result.
Accu clear pregnancy test
The Accu clear is consistently proven and most trusted by clinical trials. It is popular among consumers and one of the best-selling brands in the US. The price also is competitive and affordable. The range of Accu clear kits is for both regular and an early home pregnancy test. So, anyone can have more options depending on the purpose. The initial tests are sensitive. It can sense traces of the pregnancy hormone HCG.
Strengths of Accu clear pregnancy test;
- Highly accurate, reliable results, and simple to use and interpret.
- It is sensitive enough to detect the pregnancy hormone in the urine; the hormone is called human chorionic gonadotropin.
- It is clinically verified with reliable and proven results
- One of the cheapest pregnancy test kit in the market
- It is simple to use by placing the stick under the urine flow for five seconds, and then the results will appear in a few minutes
How to properly use Accu clear pregnancy test
Using the test kit is quite easy. All you need to do first is read through the instructions before applying. Make yourself aware of everything the pregnancy test kit.
- Most women often opt to urinate straight on to the absorptive tip. Some make use of a cup where they urinate then dip and hold the tip of the kit into the urine. Never turn the kit upside down after use because it can affect the results.
- Allow some time for the strip to rest after removing from the urine by placing it in a flat position. You need to wait according to the duration specified in the instructions before you can see the results.
- You can easily read and understand the result. You can see two screens where one screen shows a single line. It usually is present even if it is positive or negative. The purpose of the line is an indicator that the test is in good condition. The second screen will reveal a positive sign or not.
Any plus sign you can see on the screen, either dark or faint is a sign that you are expecting to have a baby soon. The boldness of the line is an indication of the quantity of HCG that is present in the urine.
Reliability of Accu clear pregnancy test kit
The maternal clinics claim to have a 99 percent accuracy level of Accu Clear when used on the same day of your missed monthly periods. The accuracy goes high if you do the test during the morning. The sensitivity of the Accu Clear is high, so you can take a pregnancy test much earlier to know your condition and prepare to stay healthy. Therefore, you can detect your pregnancy much sooner compared to other pregnancy test brands.
Take note that the determining factors of the result are the date of implantation, ovulation, and HCG level of the pregnancy hormone. If in case you got a negative result at the early stage of the test, it is still possible that you may be pregnant. So you need to repeat another test after three days.
Accu Clear Pregnancy Test is the most popular among women. It is capable of detecting pregnancy much earlier because of its high level of accuracy and sensitivity.