Would you like to create a healthy dish that will tempt your kids to eat and make them their all-time favorite? Take a look at these top choice recipe picks of apple recipes for kids that are easy to prepare.
Apple cheesecake quesadilla for breakfast dessert
Imagine yourself picking a full-bag of apples, and you will eat all those the whole week. I guess the kids will not love that. Apples may be delicious but eating them throughout the week will be frustrating.
Why don’t you create a no-baking apple dish that can be a dessert during breakfast? Try making an apple cheesecake and offer them during their breakfast.
- One large 10-inch burrito tortilla
- 4 oz. softened- cream cheese
- Thinly sliced small apple
- cinnamon & sugar
1. With the electric mixer, mix the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon until it gets smooth and creamy.
2. Evenly spread the mixture in one-half of the large tortilla. Then top it with apple slices then fold the tortilla into half.
3. Melt a small amount of butter. Cook the quesadilla in a grill pan until golden brown on both sides.
4. Don’t forget to brush both sides with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
Apple french toast
The best mealtime to eat with family and friends is brunch. I don’t know, but there is something about the late morning meal that spending time together makes perfect. The perfect food to share during this time is the Apple French toast. When eating an apple French toast, you will feel the aroma and atmosphere of Autumn.
This dish is easy to prepare, and everybody will love it while having a memorable and fun chit-chat. Topping it with apples and cinnamon makes the quesadilla perfect to your taste buds.
- Small crusty loaf bread (If you have left-overs, you can also use it)
- Four eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- brown sugar
- maple syrup
- For your Toppings:
- sliced apples (at least 1 cup)
- cinnamon (sprinkling)
1. Grab a baking pan and array the sliced bread in the bottom
2. Mix the eggs, milk, sugar, maple syrup, and spices in a medium bowl and whisk thoroughly to combine everything
3. Pour the concoction over the bread in the baking pan. Ensure that everything is soaked
4. Put the sliced apples on top of the soaked bread then sprinkle with cinnamon
5. You can have a choice; you can immediately put it in the oven or put it first in the refrigerator overnight. The bread will absorb the mixture fully and get the finest delicious result when you bake it in the morning.
6. When baking, do not cover and cook it in 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Tip: You want a sweeter excitement? Finish it by drizzling with caramel sauce or serve with whipped cream.
Apple snack cake
Time flies fast in the family. As kids grow, they will start to mingle and spend more time to others than the family. Now, you need to make a special dish that your kids will never forget. A recipe that will bring happy memories.
The apple snack cake is the best dish for spending time with a family that is growing up. It’s the dish that will bring their memories back—celebrations, good times, bonding activities, and more happy moments.
Try to prepare this dish with your hands:
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- A small amount of salt
- Sour milk (add a small amount of lemon juice)
- Flour (2 cups)
- Baking soda
- Chopped apples( You can use different types)
- For the toppings:
- Brown sugar
1. Mix finely the flour and baking soda
2. In a separate bowl mix the cream butter and sugar, add a pinch of salt, cinnamon and a little of vanilla then mix
3. When mixed, add the sour milk alternately with the mixture of the baking soda and flour
4. When everything is set, add the apple
5. Pour the softened butter in the baking pan then the full mixture of ingredients. Sprinkle the toppings (brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans)
6. Put the cake batter in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
Serve while warm. Enjoy eating!
Apple cinnamon balls
Apple Cinnamon Balls are easy and quick to prepare. It is a no-bake snack with a powerful flavor or sweet and sticky apple caramel. Perfect for school snacks because it is gluten-free. It is also allergy-free because it does not have peanuts. The dish is a high-energy maker. It is excellent to stimulate the minds and activeness of the kids.
Now try crafting the dish and surely it will be the newest favorite home snacks of your kids.
- Dried Dates – the key to making the balls get sticky is the dried dates. It will make the taste of the caramel apples without adding sugar or caramel from the grocery store
- Dried Apples – buy those chewy ones and not the freeze-dried apples
- Uncooked classic Oats – check the label for gluten-free
- Cinnamon – It’s optional but adding cinnamon will blow-out the warm spice flavor perfectly combining with the taste of the apples.
1. Plunge all the ingredients in a food processor or blender until and thoroughly until a thick paste comes out. Check now and then if you got the perfect stickiness with the use of spatula.
2. With the use of a tablespoon, scoop the mixture, roll into balls.
3. You can cool it in the refrigerator.
- Exciting Dessert Recipes for Your Kids
- Easy-To-Make Cupcake Recipes for Kids
- Mouthwatering Cookie Recipes That Kids Will Love