Children are always innocent during their early days. They always have something in their minds and love to answer questions from their parents. This is the reason why asking those playful and silly questions can be enjoyable and useful for them. Their answers can be right on spot, but for most of the times, their answers can be funny and amusing for all.
There are many funny questions that can be asked in front of the kid. And most of the times they love these questions and are eager to answer them. Here there are some questions which kids love to hear and answer them. So next time if you come across a kid try to ask any of these questions as they can sometimes make their day happy.
Here are the questions:
- What makes the best fort?
- What would you wish for if a genie gave you three wishes?
- Who farted?
- Which fictional character do you want to be?
- Who is stronger batman or superman?
- What is the meaning of life?
- If stuffed animals could talk, what would they say?
- Can you impersonate someone?
- What if today was your last day with who would you like to spend the day and where?
- If you suddenly had the means to go back in time, what would you do?
- If you had a secret base, where would it be and what would be inside it?
Read also: When do kids have growth spurts
- What would you do if you swapped roles with your parents?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- What does your fart smell like?
- If you are selected to have a superpower, which one would you want the most?
- If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be and why?
- What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever broke?
- Can you describe the colors red, blue, and green without using the words red, blue, and green?
- If you had to give all your toys away, who would you give them to?
- Why do you wake up in the morning?
- What would do if I stole your candy?
- What kind of dragon are you?
- If it were only up to you, what would you eat for breakfast?
- Would you rather see everything in slow motion or in fast forward?
- If I paid you, would you touch poop?
- How many times have you ever lied?
- How many aliens were in your class today?
- Why are superheroes not real?
- If you had a parrot, what would it say?
- Would you be friends with your parents if they transformed into children?
- Where’s the best place to hide during a game of hide-and-seek?
- If you were to become president for a day, what’s the first thing would you do?
Read also: Importance of health education for kids
- If you were a hot dog and you were starving, would you eat yourself?
- If you opened a store, what would you sell?
- Would you rather be stuck in the middle of the desert or the ocean?
- How often do you sleep on the couch and then find yourself magically waking up on your bed?
- What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
- What’s your superhero name?
- What’s the ickiest food you’ve ever tasted?
- Who’s the boss of you?
- If you were to give me a nickname, what would it be?
- How do you make someone happy?
- Are you embarrassed that you peed in your bed sheets this morning?
- If you could ban one vegetable forever, what would it be?
- What is the grossest thing you’ve ever done?
- How many stars in the galaxy do you think exploded today?
- If you could ask an animal a question, what would it be?
- What does the fox say?
- If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
- Which cartoon character do you want to be your teacher at school?
- Which one are you if you were a Pokémon?
- What if you wrote a book, what would its title be?
- If you had to leave home because of an emergency, what 3 things would you take with you?
- If you were a dessert, what are you?
- Who is your worst enemy and why?
- Would you rather eat cake or ice cream?
- How long do you want to live?
- What is your favourite car?
Read also: Importance of health education for kid
- If you are a millionaire what will you do with all the money?
- Where do you want to live in the future?
- What is your favourite cartoon?
- You are selected for a ship cruise, who all would you like to come with you?
- Do you like to sleep all day and work during the night?
- Who is your enemy and why is he/she?
- What is the most stupid thing you did in your class last week?
- What did you learn from school today?
- If you are selected to name a new country what would you name it?
- Do you wish to grow up to be the tallest man or love to shrink to be the smallest man?
- Who do you like more? Father or mother?
- What is your favourite song?
- Do you watch any Disney movies?
- What is your favourite movie that you like to watch always?
These questions may look very silly for adults and may not considers asking the kids these questions. But remember that the kids love hearing questions like this from people they love. By asking silly questions like this one can have a special spot reserved from these kids. Kids usually remember people who have asked them silly questions and look forward to meeting these people who made their day during their childhood.