Encourage us by following our pinterest
When choosing a name for your upcoming bundle of joy, it can be quite tricky and if you want a unique one, you can consider some of the best names that mean sky for boys and girls. As parents, we must try our best to keep everyone happy, and this includes your unborn child who will eventually reach the teenage years at some point in his/her life.
If you are a nature lover and spend most of the time outdoors, gazing at the sky during sunrise or sunset, you might want to take a close look at some of the best names that mean sky for boys and girls.
Why choose the best names that mean sky for boys and girls?
When it comes to the sky or the heavens, it is a vast space that holds wonders. Gazing at the sky during sunrise or sunset can bring a sense of joy. Even gazing at the sky at night can be a delightful feat, especially if the stars are shining bright and clear.
Choosing unique names that mean sky or heaven should be the ideal name for the upcoming child. Take note that you have a wide selection of names that mean the sky or heaven that ranges from the unique to the conventional. One of the classic names that are worth considering is “Diana” which means divine or heavenly. Depending on your preferences, you will surely find the right one from the selection of the best names that mean sky for boys and girls.
Let us now take a close look at some of the best names that mean sky for boys and girls as well as those that are closely related terms such as heaven.
“Here are some names for baby girls that mean sky or heaven”
- Talia: Hebrew – “dew from heaven”
- Celeste: Spanish – “a heavenly body”
- Leilana: Hawaiian – “flower that grows in the heaven”
- Alya: Arabic – “sky/heavens”
- Diana: English – “divine, heavenly”
- Lani: Hawaiian – “sky/heaven”
- Seline: Latin – “heavenly moon”
- Summer: if the summer sky is your favorite view, you can consider this name for your child
- Alkira: Australian – sky
- Hiraani: this name originates from an aboriginal tribe in America which means a beautiful sky
- Azure: an old English word which means sky blue
- Alya: Arabic: sky
- Araseli/Araceli: this name comes from Latin America which means altar in the sky
- Kalani: this musical-sounding name means sky
- Amaterasu: in Japanese mythology, this name means heaven and the sky. It was the name of the Japanese sun goddess who ruled the heavens
- Arundhati: this name originated from India which means goddess of the sky and stars
- Alohilani: this name originated from the Americas which means bright sky
- Amberley: this Indian name means sky
- Noelani: Hawaiian – heavenly mist
- Indra – Indian: In Sanskrit, it means possessing drops of rain. According to Hindu mythology, Indra was the warrior god of the sky and rain.
If you are in search for boy names that mean sky, let us now take a look at the choices.
- Nathaniel – Hebrew: “gift from God/heaven”
- Riyon – Indian: “an immense beauty of heaven”
- Keyne – Celtic:“a man of the Eastern sky”
- Miku: this Japanese name means beautiful sky
- Bhanu: this unusual name originated from India. In Sanskrit, it means the sky
- Zeru: the name originated from Spain’s Basque country
- Akash: Hindu – sky
- Goku: Japanese – sky
- Zeus: Zeus was the god of the sky and thunder in Greek mythology
- Falak: this name originated from India which means the sky
- Ekambar: this name originated from India which means the sky
There are some unisex names are worth checking out.
- Gaganpreet: this unique name originated in India which means sky lover
- Haneul: this name originated in Korea which means sky
With the selection of the best names that mean sky for boys and girls, you will surely find the right nickname or name for your upcoming bundle of joy. These names will add a unique touch knowing that it is related to the sky or the heavens.
- Name Your Baby with a Unique Name!
- The Best Baby Names that Mean the Bringing of Hope
- Baby Names: a Journey of its Privilege and its Dilemma