If you want a child, you’ve probably already asked yourself: What are the things to avoid if I want to get pregnant? In this article, we give you the main keys.
It is not only about wanting to get pregnant but also about helping the body prepare to receive this new life. Once the decision is made: “I want to get pregnant “, you will need to consider a series of steps or tips to get there as soon as possible.
First of all, it is advisable to speak with your doctor (gynecologist) who will need to perform a series of examinations and tests to determine if you can become pregnant without complications. Once your doctor has confirmed that your body is in optimal condition, it is wise to consider some care before conception.
If I Want To Get Pregnant, What Should I Avoid?
There are many reasons why a woman’s pregnancy is difficult. However, it is also important to consider a biological factor such as ovulation. If you are careful, you will know what your fertile days are and it will help you get pregnant as soon as possible.
Once this is clear, we advise you to avoid a number of aspects if you wish to become pregnant.
If I want to get pregnant, I have to watch the days of ovulation.
Avoid Stress And Anxiety
It’s no secret that stress and anxiety won’t help you. So try to relax and take the thing with tranquility.
Do Not Consume Coffee
Excessive coffee consumption could reduce blood vessels, resulting in a slow flow of blood to the uterus. This will affect fertility, leading in some cases to premature deliveries or miscarriages.
Do Not Self-Medicate
If you are about to become pregnant, do not take medication that has not been prescribed by a doctor. Indeed, these may interfere with your pregnancy plan.
This substance could reduce the possibility of conceiving. Because if there is excessive alcohol consumption, the so-called fetal alcohol syndrome can occur.
Do Not Smoke:
If this is your habit, try not to smoke as long as you want to get pregnant. This can affect the baby’s weight, lungs, and IQ.
Do Not Perform Extreme Or Extreme Sports.
Avoid sports such as boxing, parachuting or mountaineering, among others. However, a low impact exercise is recommended.
And now that you’ve avoided all these factors, it’s best to follow some measures that might help you get pregnant.
Hot baths are not recommended for men and women who want a child. For men, the heat affects the testicles and can make fertile less. For women, it is not recommended to take a hot bath or sauna during pregnancy and especially during the first trimester. Studies have shown that women who went to the sauna early in their pregnancy are more likely to miscarry or have a disabled baby. Be careful!
It’s obvious that you have to stop all drugs if you want a baby. Although no study has been able to prove the negative effect of cannabis on fertility, its harmfulness is clear on a fetus. If you have used cannabis recently, wait a month before conceiving so that any trace is part of your body.
Tips For Getting Pregnant:
Here are some recommendations that you can follow if you want to live a pregnancy :
- Take folic acid and prenatal vitamins. This should always be prescribed by your doctor.
- Watch your weight. You must maintain an ideal weight because, with pregnancy, you will take several kilos. This could be counter-productive for your health and that of your baby.
- If you have a disease (thyroid, diabetes, heart problems, etc.), see your doctor for follow-up.
- When having sex, do not use lubricants or gels. They can also affect the design.
- Try to have sex on the days of ovulation. This will make fertilization more likely.
- Before you become pregnant if you used to dye your hair, know that during pregnancy, you should not do it.
- Avoid exposure to radiation and the use of chemicals and cleaners that are very strong.
Once you’ve taken these precautions, it’s also important to focus on your diet and know which foods you should avoid if you want to get pregnant. The future mother’s diet must be healthy and balanced.
Food To Avoid If I Want To Get Pregnant:
Keep these words in mind: “if I want to get pregnant, I don’t have to eat certain foods “. These include sugars, in particular, soft drinks, saturated fats, frits and margarine, fatty cheeses and unpasteurized dairy products. Similarly, raw foods such as eggs, meats, and fish, as well as gluten-based food products.
Now you have an idea of what to avoid. Find out what you need to eat to get pregnant.
Recommended Foods If I Want To Get Pregnant:
“If I want to get pregnant, what can I eat? “Here are some suggestions :
- Eat lots of foods with strong red and green colors. Namely, vegetables and fruits with a high content of vitamins and minerals. There is a wide variety of them, such as plums, red fruits, raspberries, and strawberries.
- Consume iron because the baby will absorb it in your home. This element can be found in red and white meats, fish, cereals, and eggs, among others.
- Incorporate omega-3 found in fish such as tuna, salmon or sardines.
- Consume cereals, preferably whole grains such as wheat, rice, barley or oats.
- Ingest dried fruit and seeds. Sunflower seeds, almonds or nuts.
- Drink lots of water. This is extremely important. It is therefore recommended to drink at least 2 liters of water per day.
You now have in your hands some tips to try to conceive. And don’t forget to always maintain a positive attitude and not get frustrated if you don’t get it right from the start. Continue and it will come.
Though the efforts to get pregnant seem huge, they’re worth it, right?
- How to Tell Your Boyfriend That You Are Pregnant?
- Reasons Why a Woman Doesn’t “Feel” Pregnant.
- Positive Pregnancy Test But Does Not Feel Pregnant.