When you become pregnant, you cannot simply forget the workouts. In fact, you would get the need to engage with workouts and lose the pounds that you gain during pregnancy. However, you would not want to go to a gym because of the inconvenience. On the other hand, you would not want your money to be spent on expensive exercise equipment as well. Here is a list of 5 barre exercises that would come to your survival in such a situation. You can simply engage with these workouts at the comfort of your home along with minimal equipment. In addition, you would get the opportunity to ensure your safety and your baby’s as well.
1. Curl up – to start curl-ups, you need to lie on the ground with face up. You keep the feet flat and your bend your knees. Then you must hold the little baby so safe and sound under the arms by moving your fingers wrapped around the torso. Curls up workouts have the ability to enhance the strength of your core muscles and provide effective support to the lower back.
2. Reverse baby curl – In order to engage with reverse baby curl, you will need to contract the abs in a gentle manner in order to tilt the hips off from the floor. You should do this while lifting your shoulders and head at the same time. Then the workout should be lowered and repeated for about 20 reps. You can repeat after taking a small rest.
3. Baby overhead press – To engage with baby overhead press, straight your arms upward while holding the baby your arms. However, you need to be careful not to lock the elbows. When your arms are up, you should pause for a while and then lower the baby back to the starting position. You can do 10 reps of this workout and continue for 3 sets.
4. Lunges with Resistance Band – You need to stand while keeping one leg forward and the other one back to engage with Lunges with Resistance Band. Then a resistance band is needed to be kept under the foot you put forward. As the next step, you need to lower to a squat and pull the arms up in front. After that, you need to stand and lower the arms while squatting again. It should be done while bringing the hands extended to the sides as well.
5. Rotating Side Plank – You need to get into the side plank position to engage with this workout. The non-supporting hand has to be kept on the hip . Then you should pulse the hip towards up and continue for a period of two minutes. At the end of the second minute, you will need to switch sides.
Any pregnant woman can think about trying out these exercises in the comfort of home. You would love the benefits that they can deliver to you in the long run as well. If you are a person who engaged with regular workouts, you shouldn’t forget them when you become pregnant. Instead, you need to consider it as one of your responsibilities to engage with the workouts and keep your body running. It will not just assist you to go for a healthy delivery. You will also be able to get excellent assistance with reducing the weight that you gain during pregnancy. As a result, you will get soon that perfect body shape after your pregnancy.
- Can You Do Crunches While Pregnant?
- The Ovulation And Vaginal Discharge During Pregnancy
- Seven Workouts to Decrease Hip Pain During Pregnancy
WOMEN STICK TOGETHER, SHARING IS CARING!