Babies and infants need stuff- A lot of them! First-time parents are dealt with the problem of finding the things you need for the first few months. Especially for the first-timers, you are clueless about what to buy or what products that are most essential things a newborn baby needs or baby things you didn’t know you needed.
Gathering all the things you need for your new baby can be one of the more taxing responsibilities during your third trimester. Especially when parents are overwhelmed with fresh new products on the market, it is very tempting to try and test new products.
Save yourself down the road when looking for items that are good for your baby, we made a list of things you need for a new baby and must-have baby items.
Curious about the products that are advisable for babies that are just in their first year? Learn more about these first-year baby products that are highly recommended for babies.
1. American Red Cross Deluxe Health and Grooming Kit| Infant and Baby Grooming | Infant and Baby Health | Thermometer, Medicine Dispenser, Comb, Brush, Nail Clippers and More with Convenient Tote by The First Years
Looking for all the necessities with an attractive price point? The American Red Cross Deluxe Health and Grooming Kit| Infant and Baby Grooming | Infant and Baby Health | Thermometer, Medicine Dispenser, Comb, Brush, Nail Clippers and More with Convenient Tote offers all the valuables from using thermometer to check their temperature, shortening our son’s sharp nails with the file boards, to combing his full head of hair, and the bulb syringe aspirator to clear his nose. This is a great product that we highly recommend!
2. The First Years 2-in-1 Simple Serve Bottle Warmer | Quickly Warm Bottles of Breastmilk or Formula | Sanitize Pacifiers | Compact Design | Holds Wide Narrow and Angled Bottles by The First Years
Tired of running bottles under hot water? Having a hard time warming all the bottles your baby needs? The First Years 2-in-1 Simple Serve Bottle Warmer | Quickly Warm Bottles of Breastmilk or Formula | Sanitize Pacifiers | Compact Design | Holds Wide Narrow and Angled Bottles warms bottles perfectly! Plus, it is compatible with most bottles and even sanitizes multiple pacifiers at once. Even at a low-cost price, serves perfectly without worrying much about the quality.
3. The First Years On-The-Go Booster Seat by The First Years
Securing your baby during road trips? The First Years On-The-Go Booster Seat is an adjustable seat that has T-restraint that helps hold your baby securely. It is carried conveniently due to its lightweight and compact materials that are good for traveling.
4. The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub, Teal byThe First Years
A comfortable bathtub that is good for newborns up to toddlers, The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub, Teal has an ergonomic design with infant hammock-like a sling that holds your baby better during bath time. With cheap but durable plastic, it still provides support and comfort for babies during bath times.
5. BoogieBulb Baby Nasal Aspirator and Booger Sucker for NewbornsToddlers&Adult – BPA Free – Blue 2 Ounce Bulb Syringe – SafeNoseCleaner – Cleanable&ReusableEar Syringe Nose Sucker by BoogieBulb
A simple and easy to use hospital-grade nose suction, BoogieBulb Baby Nasal Aspirator and Booger Sucker for Newborns Toddlers & Adult – BPA Free – Blue 2 Ounce Bulb Syringe – Safe Nose Cleaner – Cleanable & Reusable Ear Syringe Nose Sucker guarantees you that It is the best nasal aspirator in the market. With soft rubber and Narrow tip syringe, it makes it much easier to suction the snot out of your baby.
6. Pearhead First 5 Years Chevron Baby Memory Book with Clean-TouchBaby SafeInk Pad to MakeBaby’s Hand or FootprintIncluded, Pink byPearhead
A product that lets you cherish and capture moments while they are still babies, Pearhead First 5 Years Chevron Baby Memory Book with Clean-Touch Baby Safe Ink Pad to Make Baby’s Hand or Footprint Included, Pink lets you keep track the birthdays, the happy times and all the important happenings in your baby’s life. A memoir that will keep your heart full with gratitude indeed.
7. DiapersNewborn / Size 1 (8-14 lb), 198 Count – Pampers SwaddlersDisposable Baby Diapers, ONE MONTH SUPPLY by Pampers
Your baby would probably use 8-10 diapers a day at first, so plan it well. Diapers Newborn / Size 1 (8-14 lb), 198 Count – Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Baby Diapers, ONE MONTH SUPPLY is a good diaper that is mostly recommended in most hospitals. It has heart quilts that provide the softest comforter ever! It also has air channels that allow air to reach the baby’s skin to help keep them dry and comfy. With the wetness indicator, you’ll know when is the time to change.
8. Brother Max Breastmilk Baby Bottles for Breastfed Babies, Breastfeeding Newborn Breast Like, Anti-Colic Valve, Easy Latch, Medium Flow, (8oz, Pink) by Brother Max
Have your baby a Brother Max Breastmilk Baby Bottles for Breastfed Babies, Breastfeeding Newborn Breast Like, Anti-Colic Valve, Easy Latch, Medium Flow, (8oz, Pink) that is clinically proven to reduce nipple confusion. It enables babies to have the same natural breastfeeding feeling most bottles don’t provide. This bottle is BPA-free and FDA approved, it means that it has no harmful materials that could affect your baby’s health. Easy to clean with an all in one design that makes cleaning a breeze for you!
When you are having a child, it is undeniably hard to prepare for the things to do when expecting a baby. But it is important to be prepared for all circumstances. Looking for the best first-year baby products for you should be a breeze as there are plenty of options out in the market. Remember to always seek advice from your fellow parent and to always consult a licensed physician when needed. Always remember that the welfare of your baby is one of your top priorities.
- What is the Best Pacifier for Babies?
- The Best Bottles for Breastfed Babies
- Why is my Baby Refusing to Drink in the Milk Bottle?