Are you trying ways if you’re pregnant? in today’s day of age, there are various methods to know if you’re expecting a baby to come in the next 9 months ahead of you. Even today there are many brands and commonly known cheap over-the-counter products that can determine if your pregnant or not, check with us this Pine-Sol pregnancy kit guide.
Many pregnancy testing kits are available in the market. However, if you are simply embarrassed to buy one in your local health store or you have different reasons that are not mentioned.
You can always go to home-made pregnancy tests. One of the most positive and effective homemade pregnancy tests is the Pine-sol pregnancy test, one of the best ones in the charts due to its safety, efficacy compared to other methods.
Keep reading more if you want to know more about pine sol pregnancy tests and what to do if you test positive on it!
How do i use the pine-sol pregnancy test?
Pine-sol pregnancy test is simple to perform a home-made medical test that is just like any other medical tests performed in the hospital.
Pine-sol pregnancy test is easy to do and easy to get. All you need are your very own morning urine, and a Pine-sol. What happens is that the Human chorionic gonadotropin that is present in the morning urine can create a chemical reaction this results in the color of the Pine-sol mixture to change when the urine that is dropped has the pregnancy hormone said above.
The pine-sol pregnancy test usually turns to a bluish-green mixture from original brownish color. The pine-sol also gets a foamy or bubbly mixture. If the pine sol doesn’t change it’s bluish-green mixture after you put your urine to it, it may indicate that you are not pregnant at all.
Just like what you have read above the pine sol pregnancy test can indicate an accurate positive signal that you’re pregnant. With that here are the instructions that should be done carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- The first step is to be ready and safe Pine-sol test just like any other kind of pregnancy tests should be done in a safe and controlled environment so that there could be no any factors that could affect the test. Always make sure to do this pregnancy test in an air-tight, high-temperature, closed and congested room because the pine sol pregnancy test requires a process of creating fumes which can be hazardous to health if inhaled.
- The second step is to carefully collect your urine sample which should be done preferably in the morning after you have woken up. This is due to the fact that your first urine in the morning has a higher concentration of the pregnancy hormone or the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone. This will usually provide better results compared to a urine sample that is taken during the early afternoon or evening because there are many food substances and liquids that can affect the HCG hormone in the bloodstream.
- The third step is to pour pine-sol in a clean and dry container
- The fourth step is to drop a few samples of your urine or you can just mix the urine sample with the pine sol.
- The fifth step is to wait, be patient and wait for about 5 minutes to let the reaction take place. Enclose the bowl with a lid, after 5 minutes carefully observe the color of the pine-sol. If the gold or brownish color of pine-sol changed from blue then congratulations you’ll have a baby! If you don’t notice any change then it is possible that you are not pregnant but don’t worry if you really believe that you’re pregnant and you’re experiencing common pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, hot flashes and missed periods. It is better to consult a doctor for more clarity about your maternal state.
It is also important to take note that the color change alone is not enough to indicate that you’re pregnant. Some common users of pine sol pregnancy test also suggest that there is a change in the texture of the solution, it becomes foamy or bubbly.
Also, it is important to take note that you should only take 10-15 ml of pine sol concentrate in a container, no more no less. You should also take note in picking the scented and colored high-quality pine sol for accurate results.
How accurate is the Pine-sol pregnancy test?
Pine-sol pregnancy test is done at home test that is only effective at determining if you’re pregnant and if you are sufficiently ahead of the estimated exact due date.
In its efficacy, the pine-sol pregnancy test is a known and common home test that can be just as reliable as other home tests available on the market although nothing ever really compares to the positive result that a urine or blood test in the hospital performed by a doctor. The tests performed by the medical doctors in your hospital will usually provide more accuracy than the usual homemade tests which can result in a false positive or a false negative.
There is no medically acclaimed research that approves of pine sol pregnancy test and there is also no scientific backup that proves its accuracy, although many pregnant women have attested to its accuracy. More importantly, it is more accurate if it is properly done under the right circumstances.
There are still options to be considered. Always remember that there are also other known and more accurate pregnancy tests. Ensure your pregnancy is safe and free from complications if you have experienced a false positive it may be due to the fact that experiencing phantom pregnancy.
Always remember to not just go with your gut instinct, try to consult the doctor as much as possible to determine if you have a baby coming in your way and if it does. Remember to stay healthy, keep regular checkups from your doctor, have an active lifestyle and eat organic and healthy!