Encourage us by following our pinterest
Having children changes your life. The changes may be overwhelming bringing you so much love and joy. Children make our life complete and if ever you are not a parent, you probably know how wonderful it is to be with them. Sometimes it is great to read some positive statements such as children’s quotes, sayings about children, and quotes about loving children to share love, joy, and memories and encourage positivity.
So, here are some of the touching, happy children quotes for parents or even not parents to take inspiration from:
1.“When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” ― Mitch Albom, For One More Day
2. “The greatest thing a father can do for his children is to respect the woman that gave birth to his children. It is because of her that you have the greatest treasures in your life. You may have moved on, but your children have not. If you cannot be her soulmate, then at least be thoughtful.” ― Shannon L. Alder, 300 Questions Lds Couples Should Ask for a More Vibrant Marriage
3. Children are one-third of our population and all of our future. Select Panel for the Promotion of Child Health, 1981
4. History will judge us by the difference we make in the everyday lives of children. Nelson Mandela
5. “My feeling of responsibility for the safety and well-being of my children is so strong, that should an asteroid threaten to wipe out all life on earth, I would still hold myself responsible for their fate.” ~Boghos L. Artinian
6. “In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul.” ~Lisa T. Shepherd
7. “You don’t know what unconditional love is. You may say you do, but if you don’t have a child, you don’t know what that is. But when you experience it, it is the most fulfilling ever.” ~ Regina King
8. “Whom your children love should always be someone that you acknowledge with kindness. Your children notice everything and will follow your example.” ― Shannon L. Alder, 300 Questions Lds Couples Should Ask for a More Vibrant Marriage
9. “Having children is my greatest achievement. It was my saviour. It switched my focus from the outside to the inside. My children are gifts, they remind me of what’s important.” ~ Elle Macpherson
10. “Children will listen to you after they feel listened to. ~Jane Nelsen
11. “My feeling of responsibility for the safety and well-being of my children is so strong, that should an asteroid threaten to wipe out all life on earth, I would still hold myself responsible for their fate.” —Boghos L. Artinian
12. The beauty that surrounds me is breathtaking; it is the faces of my children.” — Anabela Loureiro
13. “Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.” ~Harold Hulbert
14. “If a good mother is one who loves her child more than anyone else in the world, I am not a good mother. I am in fact a bad mother. I love my husband more than I love my children.” ~Ayelet Waldman
15. “You do not know what unconditional love is. You may say you do, but if you do not have a child, you do not know what that is. But when you experience it, it is the most fulfilling ever.” ―Regina King
16. “Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.” ― H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
17. “Never have more children than you have car windows.” ~Erma Bombeck
18. “Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.” — Lady Bird Johnson, Former First Lady of the United States
19. “Your top job as a new parent is to love your baby like crazy. After showering her with affection, your next two important jobs are to feed her and to calm her when she cries.” — Harvey Karp
20. “Encourage do not belittle, embrace their individuality. And show them that no matter what they will always have value if they stay true to themselves.” — Solange Nicole
All of us have always had to say about children. We all love them and their happy, innocent faces make our world happy and rewarding. They take away our fears, worries, and problems whenever we see them, play with them, and talk to them.
You can find a number of quotes about loving children from books and memes, but nothing really beats constructing your own quotes with your own words of warmth, care, and love for your child. We hope that the quotes above will serve as your inspiration for raising your children. You can also use them and include them in your social media posts and show the world how grateful you are for having them.