Encourage us by following our pinterest
Most of us are close to our moms than our dads. Do you agree? Sometimes, we find it difficult to find a way to tell our father how much he means to you. However, this shouldn’t be the case. Conveying gratitude, love, and respect to him can be expressed in simple words. Sweet thank you messages and quotes for your dad are only one of the ways you can let your him how grateful you are to him as your dad and how important he is to your life.
Feel the old man like he has won in a lottery just by sending him some heartwarming words. Send him just like you mean every word. The following are the top 30 sweet thank you quotes for dad that you can send him at any time of the year:
Sweet thank you messages for dad
1. My most wonderful mentor and best friend, thank you, dad, for everything. I appreciate everything you’ve given me and done for me.
2. You used to carry me in your arms when I was small. When I was growing up, you always held my hand. When you get old, I promise to take care of you and will keep you in my heart forever. Thanks, Dad!
3. You are my loyal fan. Thanks, Dad for always believing in me when I didn’t believe in myself.
4. Thanks, Daddy for being on my side during fights with mum.
5. Life wouldn’t have meaning without you in my childhood memories, Dad. Thank you for being with me since I was a child. You gave me so many memories to anchor to.
6. Thank you, Dad, for being the greatest man I’ve ever known in my life. I am so grateful for the lessons you taught me.
7. You are one of the reasons why I don’t give up on life. Thanks, Dad for being my motivation.
8. You are an amazing man, Dad. Thank you for making the world a better place to live in.
9. You were there whenever I needed someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. Thanks for being my rock, dad.
10. Thank you for working hard to give us a good life, dad.
Sweet thank you quotes for dad
1.“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” —Jim Valvano
2. “You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s.” —Robert Frost
3. “Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.” Charles R. Swindoll
4. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” —Sigmund Freud
5. Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis. – Jack Handey
6. “A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” ―Frank A. Clark
7. 5. “Every dad, if he takes time out of his busy life to reflect upon his fatherhood, can learn ways to become an even better dad.” —Jack Baker
8. 8. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” ―Jim Valvano
9. 10. “It’s only when you grow up and step back from him—or leave him for your own home—it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.” ―Margaret Truman
10. “The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspirations he sets not only for himself but for his family.” ―Reed Markham
11. Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad. – Anonymous
12. “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” –George Herbert
13. “If there is any immortality to be had among us human beings, it is certainly only in the love that we leave behind. Fathers like mine don’t ever die.” –Leo Buscaglia
14. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
15. “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” – Steve Martin
These sweet thank you messages and quotes for dad will definitely make him so proud that you are able to appreciate him. Do this every now and then even when there’s no special occasion.
It is tough to b a father but is a job that provides so much fulfillment to every dad. Let your dad know and feel that you value him. All you have to do is to find the right words how grateful you are. Include it in a card, tell him personally, or post it as a caption in social media along with photos with the “best father in the world”. Your father will be touched and feel your genuine love — that’s for sure!
- How Becoming a Mother Changed a Woman’s Life?
- 17 Cute and Adorable Baby Names that Dads like More Than Moms
- 10 Important Responsibilities of a Dad in Child Development