Encourage us by following our pinterest
Children grow so fast and parents are afraid of this. We want to capture our children’s every moment because we know that this special stage of their lives won’t last forever. You know how fleeting childhood can be. In a glimpse of an eye, the babies that you used to carry in your arms are now teenagers and you couldn’t do something about it.
So, to give you comfort, you may want to browse our list of the humorous, inspirational baby growing up quotes, watching your baby grow up quotes, as well as quotes about a baby girl growing up, that will make you cherish the moments you have while your children are still young.
1.No one tells you that the hardest part of motherhood is when your kids grow up.
2. You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once.
3. “Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” – C.S. Lewis
4. Parents rarely let go of their children, so children let go of them. They move on. They move away. The moments that used to define them – a mother’s approval, a father’s nod – are covered by moments of their own accomplishments. It is not until much later, as the skin sags and the heart weakens, that children understand; their stories, and all their accomplishments, sit atop the stories of their mothers and fathers, stones upon stones, beneath the waters of their lives. “~Mitch Albom
5. “When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.” ~Patrick Rothfuss
6. “How amazing it is that children grow up in the blink of an eye.”
7. We get frustrated at our children, but only until they grow up and leave the house.
8. The great paradox of parenting is that it moves both in slow motion and fast speed.
9. “Growing up is such a barbarous business, full of inconvenience and pimples.” ~J.M. Barrie
10. “Motherhood is an early retirement position. Your children do grow up.” ~Colleen Parro
11. Being parents unsure if you are doing the right thing can be scary, so just always do your best.
12. I remember looking forward to my kids growing up so that I’d finally have some peace, but now it’s just too quiet around here.
13. Let your children live as children. They’re only that little for a short while!
14. “If from infancy you treat children as gods they are liable in adulthood to act as devils.” ~P.D. James
15. How I wish that I can reverse time and play with my innocent children again.
16. Growing up happens so quickly. Childhood memories, however, are there to stay.
17. “The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise.” ~Alden Nowlan
18. There are only 940 Saturdays between a child’s birth and her leaving for college.
19. “I would have given anything to keep her little. They outgrow us so much faster than we outgrow them. Brian Fritzgerald, talking about his children.” ~ Jodi Picoult
20. “Once a mom, always a mom. No matter how grown the kids are, they will always be your precious babies in your eyes.”
21. “Son, you outgrew my lap, but never my heart.”
22. “If your days as a mother seem long and mundane, remember that it is but a short breath before their wings are ready and they take flight.”
23. “You know children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers.” ~ John J. Plomp
24. “Dear Mom, You get mad at me for not acting my age, and then start crying because I’m ‘growing up too fast.’ Sincerely, pick one!” ~unknown
25. “I regret not having had more time with my kids when they were growing up.” ~Tina Turner
Time flies so fast! Children grow up so fast suddenly and parents may wonder why and how it happened. Time has gone and you realize that your babies are not babies anymore. Hopefully, the above baby growing up quotes will remind you that time passes swiftly so cherish the time you have with your children before they leave you and begin their own life outside your home.