Encourage us by following our pinterest
The word mother has many meanings. It can’t be defined in a single phrase. It may be just a word, but this single word carries all the kind of love that anyone could give.
To count how many ways a mother expresses her love and care to her child is physically impossible. A mother has a one-of-a-kind, genuine, warm love for her child, biologically or not. She is our living superhuman who will do everything and can be anything just to provide all our needs.
A mother is the only woman in the world that will always forgive you, no matter how many times you would lie to her and commit the same mistake. She will never stop loving you as long as she lives.
Motherhood isn’t just about giving birth. A mother is a representation of all the combinations of emotions, feelings, and sacrifices. She can endure any level of pain and will support you while lifting your spirit up whenever you’re feeling low.
Appreciating our mothers shouldn’t be done only during Mother’s Day. We can pay tribute to our most amazing woman every day by simply telling them how much you value them. We included here some of the most meaningful quotes for your mom that will surely melt her heart.
These quotes about motherhood can be written in a nice card or can be sent as a text message with so much love. So, whether you are looking for some ways on how to make your mom laugh with a funny quote or pay tribute with a heartwarming message, we got you covered. Choose from our selected most meaningful quotes for your mom quotes below!
1.“A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” – Anonymous
2. We are born of love; Love is our mother. -Rumi
3. Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. – Barbara Kingsolver
4. “Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” —Maria Shriver
5. “She sacrifices her dream to make my dream come true.” ― Luffina Lourduraj
6. “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” – Mitch Albom
7. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
8. “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
9. “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” – unknown
10. “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. – Honore de Balzac
11. “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. – Abraham Lincoln
12. “All the forces on this planet will never beat that of a mother’s love.” ― Elle Smith, The Way Back Home
13. “She will even give upon herself and her dreams, but not on you and your dreams.” ― Luffina Lourduraj
14. “Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” —Maria Shriver
15. “A mother’s love gives us the best inspiration and energy to grow up as a human being in this garden of humanity” ― Debasish Mridha
16. “You’re always going to wonder if you’re doing things wrong, but that’s what it means to be a mom, to care so much about someone else that you just want to be as perfect as possible.” —Naya Rivera
17. “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” —Oprah Winfrey
18. “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
19. “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” – Ricki Lake
20. “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” – Milton Berle
Indeed, it doesn’t have to be Mother’s Day or holidays to let your mom know she is appreciated, valued, and loved. It really doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive to show your feelings to the most wonderful lady in your life. You can think of a number of ways on how to do it. By just spending a little time with her, giving her a present, or by picking the right, most meaningful words and quotes for your mom are enough. Do these every now and then, regardless of what your age is, or what status you are. Show your mom your love and appreciation at any time of year.
- Losing Friends and Motherhood: Quotes to Inspire and Cheer You up
- Gain the Best Collection of Quotes About Parenting Online
- Top 20 Beautiful, Funny and Inspirational Pregnancy Quotes from 2019