Encourage us by following our pinterest
When we were kids, all of us believed in Santa. Christmas for us was about cool gifts, making cookies, milk, and cake. Santa Claus plays a huge part during Christmas for the little ones. He makes this time of the year more exciting and fun for the children. However, as time goes by, Christmas is replaced by doubt. The season has become a time for grandiose parties, expensive Christmas presents, and extravagant holiday travels, making it less meaningful for kids.
Sometimes, we want to turn back the good, old Christmas Days and be a child again. We miss those years when Christmas was really meant for children. If you also do, these cute Christmas quotes for kids will relive our inner kid spirit during this most wonderful time of the year.
Funny christmas sayings for kids
1. Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.
~ Stephen Graham Jones
2. Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
~ Dave Barry
3. Christmas: the only time of year you can sit in front of a dead tree eating candy out of socks.
4. “Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.”
– Andy Borowitz
5. “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.”
– Victor Borge
6. “Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.”
– Kin Hubbard
7. Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.
~ Phyllis Diller
8. Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
~ Larry Wilde
9. Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.
~ Kin Hubbard
10. “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph.”
– Shirley Temple
Cute christmas quotes for kids
11. May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas eve.
12. It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that matters, it’s who is around it.
13. Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.
~ Richelle Goodrich
14. I am dreaming of white Christmas,
with every Christmas card, I write,
May your days be merry and bright,
and May all your Christmases be white.
~ Bing Crosby
15. Christmas isn’t about candy canes or lights all aglow, it’s the hearts that we touch, and the care that we show.
~ Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas
16. Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
17. Christmas! ‘Tis the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial fire of charity in the heart.
18. My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?
19. Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
20. Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
~ Dale Evans
Inspirational christmas quotes for children
21. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
~ Norman Vincent Peale
22. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
~ Peg Bracken
23. Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.
~ Oren Arnold
24. “I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, And wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on Earth, good-will to men!”
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
25. “Christmas! ‘Tis the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial fire of charity in the heart.”
~ Washington Irving
Christmas is the season of festivals, exchanging presents, eating a lot of food, and decorating a Christmas tree. It is a time of family gatherings and singing lively Christmas carols. Apart from these, let us not forget how and what this season means for our innocent, little ones. These Christmas quotes for children are made and meant to add to the joy of the season. They provide inspiration for the celebration and to impart significant lessons in life.
- 15 Uplifting Thoughts and Quotes for Parents About Raising a Son
- 10 Famous Quotes About Raising a Daughter to Inspire Every Parent
- 25 Sweet, Heartwarming Messages and Quotes for Dad