Encourage us by following our pinterest
There is no denying that children are the key to society’s future and so it is important for us, adults, most especially the parents to grow and inspire them big time, guide them in making this world a better place to live in. If we have the desire to make this world go around, we should start by providing the best to our children.
One effective way to keep your children inspired is to influence them by teaching them well with the right words and wisdom. Do whatever you can to raise kids who are well-motivated, encouraged, and always see positive in things. So parents, take inspiration from these most popular inspirational quotes for kids.
1.“Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do.” – John Wooden
2. “We all can dance when we find music we love.” – Giles Andreae
3. “I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.” – Natalie Portman
4. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. ” – Albert Einstein
5. “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before. ” – Bonnie Blair
6. “You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne/Christopher Robin
7. “I think I can. I know I can.”
8. “Don’t just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it.” – Jim Rohn
9. “Every action in our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.” – Edwin Hubbel Chapin
10. “No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have an eraser.” ~ Wolfgang Riebe
11. “Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
12. “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
13. “Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life.” – Sophia Loren
14. “When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.” – George Washington Carver
15. “You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have.” – Jim Rohn
16. “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” – Epictetus
17. “When you know better you do better.” – Maya Angelou
18. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
19. You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin
20. “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
21. “Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream, precedes the goal.” – Pamela Vaull Starr
22. “There is a voice inside of you, that whispers all day long, I feel this is right for me, or I know that this is wrong.”
23. “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” ― Albert Einstein
24. “You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.” ― Madeleine L’Engle
25. “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before. ” – Bonnie Blair
26. “Don’t just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it.” – Jim Rohn
27. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
28. “Be silly, be honest, be kind.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. “Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.” ― Roy T. Bennett
30. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
Quotes are powerful that every single word means so much to the one who reads it. These inspirational quotes for kids have a profound effect on anyone’s mind and soul, even from children. Raising children might be tough but so fulfilling, most especially during times when you know that you are doing the right way to make their life worth living.
Mold your children by always telling them some inspirational messages for kids from these wonderful people. These will keep them motivated, and fill their life with so much positivity to be successful in life, regardless of what dream they want to reach.