Encourage us by following our pinterest
You were dreaming to become a parent but as soon as the baby is born, you become overwhelmed. You come into a realization that you are now a parent and the responsibility is already in your hands to raise your little one and provide him with everything he needs in life.
Babies are so adorable and every time you see them, you won’t believe how you were able to bring such a cute human being into this world. You find it hard to describe the feeling of having a cute baby and the joy of being a parent. Indeed, finding the right words to describe a baby can be challenging. It may be easy to feel the emotions of holding your little one but articulating it can be tricky. That’s why quotes come to our rescue to help us express our natural feelings. Here is our collection of the best quotes about babies to articulate your love and affection towards your precious, little one.
Touching sayings and quotes about babies
1. I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us. ~Charles Dickens
2. “I hadn’t slept for two nights and yet when she was born, I had never felt more alive.” — Emily Schuman, blogger
3. “You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.” — Lish McBride, author
4. “When he finally was placed into my arms, I looked into his precious eyes and felt an overwhelming, unconditional love…I never felt so complete and empowered in my life.” — Gisele Bündchen, model
5. “An infant’s smile was the greatest promise that the world would go on, no matter how much the grown-ups mucked around with it.” — Janice Maynard, author
6. “Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts.” — Tina Fey, actress and author
7. “Babies are always more trouble than you thought — and more wonderful.” — Charles Osgood, commentator
8. “Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” — Taylor Hanson, musician
9. “A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.” — Frank A. Clark, politician
10. “A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open-hearted into the world and spreads magic.” ~Sigrid Leo
11. “Making the decision to have a child — it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.” ~Elizabeth Stone
12. “Babies control and bring up their families as much as they are controlled by them; in fact, the family brings up baby by being brought up by him.” —Erik H. Erikson
13. “I think, at a child’s birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
14. “Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.” —Penelope Leach
15. I loved you from the very start. You stole my breath, embraced my heart. Our life together has just begun. You’re part of me, my little one.
16. You’ll learn to lower your expectations about what you can accomplish in a day. Some days, it will be all you can do to keep baby safe, warm, and fed. And that will be enough.
17. A baby makes love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.
18. The most precious jewels, you’ll ever have around your neck, are the arms of your children.
19. “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” —Franklin P. Jones
20. “The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority.” —Olivia Wilde
Short baby boy quotes
21. “Little boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older.” —J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
22. “A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather.” —Tanya Masse
23. Your baby boy will hold your hand only for a little time, but he will hold your heart for a lifetime.
24. “If I have a monument in this world, it is my son.” —Maya Angelou
25. A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he’s in it.
Short baby girl quotes
26. A baby girl is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.
27. “A daughter is one of the best gifts this world has to give.” —Laurel Atherton
28. A baby daughter is always a Daddy’s girl and Mommy’s world!
29. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains.
30. I want to live forever to watch you grow, to see what a great woman you will surely become.
Sometimes we find it hard to express our emotions, most especially towards our baby. Hopefully, these quotes about babies listed above will be able to help you appreciate more being a parent. Keep these baby quotes and sayings and make them as a reminder of how we love them. Share them with your fellow parents, too!